Thursday, November 6, 2008

whoppers

Being a pescetarian, I'm not talking about Burger King's whoppers. I'm talking about the candies. The Original Malted Milk Balls. Isn't that description a little outdated? Sounds so gross. I keep wanting to say Moth Balls. They should really think about changing their slogan.

Anyway, it's 6 days past Halloween, and I still have a crapload of candy. I love candy, but this is ridiculous. I brought it all to work to share the cavities and calories with my peers, but the pile is taking so long to get smaller. I find myself popping whoppers into my mouth every hour or so. I feel sick and gross now. They're not even that good. They're just fun to eat because they pop right out of the wrapper. Kind of like edamame.

That's it! That can be their new slogan. Whoppers: The Fat Girl's Edamame.

1 comment:

vandyrie said...

whoppers are disgusting, they taste like shoes