Thursday, November 20, 2008

edward cullen is my life now

After months of patience, anxiety, and high anticipation, tomorrow I will finally get to see Edward on the big screen. "Twilight," in case you've been living under a rock or have missed my many posts on this highly entertaining and addicting series, will hit theatres tomorrow. Oh. My. Gosh.. I'm so excited and shaken about it that I'm going to pee my pants. I'm going to seriously pee in my pants. I have been telling people that the more I think about it, the more my heart starts to beat frantically, my hands shake, and tears start to well up in my eyes. It's ridiculous and, I will admit, a little pathetic.

I'm thinking of taking the day off tomorrow. I have lots to prepare for the weekend. BHF (Big Happy Family.. my close group of friends that I'm always raving about) are coming into town tomorrow. I simply cannot wait. It's going to be such an exciting and fun weekend. I hope all goes well. We're going to have our annual Thanksgiving Potluck together. I'm totally in need of a BHF fix. I miss all of them so much.

Ahhh Edward Cullen!

So I talked to Summer Towel a couple days ago, and he called me his "professional friend." I think the term defines someone who knows you really well and who knows what to do and what to say given any situation. A good friend, basically. Someone who is genuinely a great friend to many people can be termed a "professional friend." I kind of like that. I started to think of who my professional friends are.

There is going to be so much food this weekend. Geez, I can't wait!!! I love Edward.

I can't imagine my life without BHF. Or Edward. Despite all the stress, I'm in such a loving mood right now.

Edward has undoubtedly ruined me for mortal men.

No comments: