There's a Gwen Stefani music video that really hits close to home for me. I've seen it a long time ago even when I was with him, but now that I'm not, I can relate to it much more. Every time I watch it, it still makes my heart beat a little stronger. I wonder if I'm ever going to get to this point. Will I ever be able to see him with someone else? How would he feel if I was with someone else? Who will get into another relationship first? Can I even imagine myself married without him? I don't know. I don't know if I can ever feel this way towards him. I keep saying I wish we were still close friends, but this video gives me doubts. I don't know if I could do it.
"And I'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
Circles and triangles
And now we're hanging out with your new girlfriend
So far from where we've been
I know we're cool"
1 comment:
i think you're pretty fantastic right now..as you are.
have a wonderful day honey bunches of oats!
Post a Comment