I started off the weekend in Dallas for Momma Mia's birthday. As expected, it was a ridiculous amount of fun. What Noslen pointed out to me, which is totally true, is that every time BHF (Big Happy Family.. the name we've given our group of friends) gets together, there's usually a theme. This is nice because it's an easy way to remember each weekend. This past weekend's theme was "studs." Someone bought a deck of provocative male playing cards, and throughout the entire night, people were getting "studded" everywhere. To be "studded" is to have a card placed onto your body and/or clothing without you noticing. It's a pretty sly maneuver and has to be handled with great care and skill.
Overall, it was a good weekend. I ended it back home watching the Oscar's with good friends and making tacos. It was fun. I love watching the red carpet.
Not the greatest entry, but that's all I have to say at the moment. I just found out that Mr. Perfect just got engaged. I have no reason to be sad because I really am happy for him. But, what is this feeling?
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment