Anyway, I'm a little discouraged to apply to more places. It will be hard to work additionally with my schedule, but we'll see what happens. I just need to budget, right?
On another note, Danimal sent me this comic strip and said me it reminded him of me.

I thought it was cute. I think I can name myself a few "statistically significant others."
Valentine's Day is coming up, and I think my plans are more exciting than even some couples' plans! I know everyone gets all grumpy when it comes to this holiday saying, "It's not even a real holiday. It's made up by Hallmark.." blah blah blah... but I LOVE it! I know, I know. I'm too much of a romantic, but I've just had really great Valentine's Days in the past. I have fond memories of it. It does make me sad that I won't get to spend it with a certain someone anymore, but I'm totally and crazy happy that I'll get to spend it with soulmate. She's coming down, and I already have the entire weekend and more planned for us. I can't wait!!!
2 comments:
If you didn't get the job, I'd guess it's because you're over qualified to work there.
Sorry you didn't get the job, but that's not really why I'm commenting...
The real reason is to express my adoration of the xkcd webcomic. Nerdiest. Comic. EVER! LOL
Post a Comment