These are my confessions *cue Usher song*:
1.) I was talking to my dad, and I was this close to asking him to send me flowers to my office on Valentine's Day because one of my favorite things in the world is to receive flowers at work regardless of what time of year it is. It makes me feel special! Then, I realized Valentine's Day is on a Saturday, so it would have been pointless.
2.) When I run, I like to quietly chant, "Skinny... skinny... I'm gonna be skinny..."
3.) I kept two text messages from him since last year as proof to myself. One said, "Lol I do love you." The other said, "Please don't be sad over me. I'll always love you." They were dated last year in February 2008. And now, I can't find either of them since I switched phones. I am really, really sad.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i. cannot. believe. it.
..actually..i can. you are one of those gals arent you? buy your own flowers! ;)
hope and faith babe - itll happen when it happens.
....and stop holding onto the past!
I agree. Quit being crazy.
kek
imma have to try the 2nd one
Post a Comment