Tuesday, May 20, 2008

just to get the record straight

My girlfriend and I have gotten into heated arguments over this game for the past few weeks now. In fact, our friendship has been threatened a couple times over it, and I wouldn't be surprised if this happens to be the cause of our downfall.

For anyone who's attended elementary school even for a day, it is and always has been "rock, paper, scissors." Furthermore, there is no counting involved. You don't play "rock, paper, scissors" and then count "1, 2, 3" before choosing your weapon. That's like playing Scrabble with Monopoly pieces! It's nuts, I tell you! But then again, I forgot who I was speaking to. =P

1 comment:

kdnguyen said...

OMG. It is paper, scissor, rock. We should do a randomized poll then find a statistician so we can be sure the results are reliable. Or, we can just say one, two, three.