Friday, January 2, 2009

feelin' fine in 2009

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted!!! The holidays were a blur!

Quick recap:
Christmas was great! I got tons of good stuff. I got my brother a GPS system, and he got me the same thing. That was funny. Rock Band was a huge hit with the family, and lots of quality time with the family was spent. I tend to stay away from the internet world as much as I can while I'm at home. Hence, the lack of blogs in December.

New Year's was fun as well. It was pretty low-key. I cooked dinner with friends and went to the lake to watch the fireworks show. Good food, good company, good times. I'm glad it turned out this way. Usually, New Year's is a little disappointing. Okay, a lot disappointing. But, it didn't turn out so terribly this time around. Maybe it's a sign! Hopefully things start to look up!

And now, here I am! January is the official birthday month. Round one of birthdays starts on January 9 with one of my bestfriends. And don't forget mine!!!! Quarter of a century, here I come! Ugh.. hmm.. this better be a good year.

Resolutions anyone? Mine is to try not to suck so much at life this year.


I like how my goals keep getting higher and higher. haha

1 comment:

Chris Mendez said...

Yours is already on my iPhone calendar. With multiple alerts.