Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I started the year off on the wrong foot. Not only was I sick, but I also lost my cell phone. On the bright side, it's a good excuse to upgrade. Time to get texting and enter into the 21st century.
At first, I thought it was a cold. It probably was. But then, my eyes started to get the familiar burning and irritating sensation I experience every year around this time. Damn you, cedar!
Aside from mother nature, I think I'm allergic to topical oils like massage and baby oils. My skin tends to break out in scary hives the size of golf balls! Other than that, I'm as healthy as a horse, I think.
It's strange the symptoms I get from allergies. I hardly get sick, but when I do, it's pretty awful. And when it comes to allergies, game over. I stand no chance. I just have to stick it out through allergy season all by my lonesome. Well, just me and my various antihistamines. Yay drugs! Some of my side effects are sleep deprivation, puffy red eyes, and loss of appetite.
Hmmm. HA! Strangely, these seem to be the same side effects as my break ups! Interesting. Seriously, though! How funny is that?! Hopefully, like cedar fever, it's only seasonal. I feel as if I can't get anything done in this condition. Once the air clears up and the headaches stop, everything should fall back into place. Can it be possible that I'm allergic to boys, too? If this is so, then that explains a LOT!
Hahaha oh dear. One can only hope.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment