I still remember when you were running behind me at Doss Park trying to catch up, stumbling like a tiny drunk person. Tonight, you will probably be stumbling around because you really are drunk. Ha. When you were younger, I remember playing stupid made-up games with you in the dark and being so happy that I had someone to share my bunk bed with. I remember rewinding and watching The Lion King over and over again, and I remember our Sailormoon Marathon day. You've always had a bit of a temper, but the tension was eased whenever you mixed our native tongue with English while shouting angry words. Racing you in an eating contest was futile because you ate so much more than me. My, how the times have changed.
However, what hasn't changed is that you have always kept me company whenever I needed it, and I always have fun laughing with you. I can always tell you anything and everything, and I know you will never love me any less. Probably because you're not allowed to, and we're joined eternally by blood.
Sure, we've had our arguments. And sure, we've wanted to kill each other at times. But no one can ever say that they've loved you since the day you were born as much as me (aside from our parents, of course). You will always be my baby brother, and I will always, without a doubt, put you above any other guy in my life. We have an endless amount of stories to share between the two of us, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Happy 21st birthday. I officially feel old.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks sis. Love you too.
Post a Comment