So, I got my car towed for the first time this week. AAHH!! How scary! I've really taken for granted the comforting feeling of seeing my car the next morning exactly where I left it the night before. Yikes. Long story short: I got back from a wedding Sunday night at 3am and parked it in a reserved parking spot. There were no other spots in sight! None!!! I figured that if I just parked a few hours it'd be fine because I had to get up for work anyway. Well apparently, some asshole called the tow truck on me within those 3 hours, and I had to pay a handsome amount to get it out. Man, it's payback this weekend. I'm not one for revenge, but come on!!! Yes, technically, it's my fault. But I've had a carport before, and when someone parked in my spot, I never called them in! Especially when it had only been like 2-3 hours! Geez.. my apartment complex sucks. I did get it back, but I'm down a good $200 now. Sighh.. so crappy.
Anyway, this weekend is Laotian New Year! Woohooo!! I'm not going home for the yummy foods, but that can be a good thing. Since my American New Year didn't start out too great with me losing my phone and all, I'm hoping this one will be better.
I'm optimistic. I feel good. I think 2008 is a winner. Happy Pee Mai!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment